From our friends at Brobible.com…
SHARK WEEK DRINKING GAME
It’s hot outside, which is great because it’s Shark Week – the perfect excuse to sit on your couch, crank the a/c, and watch underwater killing machines.
Of course, it’s still important to stay hydrated, so here’s a Shark Week drinking game to help:
- Drink every time you hear an Australian, South African, or British accent.
- Drink every time you see a diver in a cage.
- Drink every time a person mentions chum.
- Drink every time the camera shows a surfboard or person underwater in the same frame as a shark. Also drink if they show you a chewed-up surfboard.
- Drink every time the show references a new type of shark. If the shark does not attack humans (nurse shark) drink three times.
- Drink every time a person is declared a “shark expert.”
- Drink every time someone mentions punching a shark in the nose or eye to stop an attack.
- Drink every time someone mentions Jaws or if the Jaws theme music plays.
- When a shark attack victim talks about the attack, drink for one second per five stitches the victim received. (BroBible.com)